Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween



Halloween is one of our favorite holidays. This year Steve was a doctor, I was a snow bird (no, I haven't gained weight, my clothes were stuffed) , Dana was a mad scientist, and Laney was a Vampire. We had lots of fun and lots of parties. We had Cooper's Halloween birthday party, a parents only party in our neighborhood, the ward party and trunk or treat, and then finally trick or treating on Halloween night. We will have enough candy to last at least until next year.






4 comments:

jessie roberts said...

Thank you for all of the new pictures on your blog. It is the only way I can see your family!! Your costumes were great, I can't stop laughing about yours Leah! And disneyland looked really fun, we will have to go together someday. Miss you guys sooo much!!
Please keep those pics coming on your blog.

Meg said...

Leah-
Disneyland looked amazing! I am glad that you guys were able to go. I love your costumes for halloween! I hope all is well with you, steve and the girls!

Amy said...

Ha ha!!! Leah...great costume! I can't wait to show Angie that one. You guys all looked great. Disneyland looked super fun! You are such a cute family. Thanks for posting the pics,
Big sis Amy

Erika said...

Love the costumes...the twins had already told me all about them, but it was better to see them! Love all the new pics, Disneyland looks fun and San Diego too! Still can't get over your costume Leah!