Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ollie



Well, this is Ollie. The latest addition to our family. He is so cute and sweet. He and Gus get along great. They wrestle all over the floor and Ollie just follows Gus around like his little shadow. I suppose Ollie is the "interim" baby, until we are chosen to be adoptive parents. Our profile with LDSfamily services has been approved and we are hoping to have our online profile published in the next week or so. I will let everyone know what the address is.......spread the word. Hope you all are doing well.

5 comments:

wendy said...

Yay! I'm so happy to see a new post from you guys! Ollie is adorable too! Can't wait to check out your family services site! Hope to see you guys soon!

Erika said...

Ollie is a cutie! Congrats on getting your profile approved! We will wait to hear the site!

Jaime said...

ok that is the cutest puppy ever. I am excited about to adoption stuff all falling into place. I look forward to hearing how it all goes.

Taylor Family said...

How cute!! Sunni told me about him and I have been patiently waiting for pictures!!! That is so awsome about the adoption news!! Keep us posted!!

Jen said...

Ollie looks so cuddly! He's a mini-me for Gus!